Jason Swenk is a self-proclaimed defender of truth, justice, and effective business practices. Jason helps small business owners develop the right systems to create winning proposals that drive the growth of their businesses. In today’s episode, Jason shares his key steps to writing a winning proposal. Among the topic we discuss are:
● Eight steps to writing an exceptional proposal.
● The difference between a cover letter and an executive summary.
● The common mistakes most people make when writing a proposal.
● Why you need to stop emailing proposals and present them instead.
● How to increase the closing percentage of your proposals.
LEARN MORE ABOUT JASON SWENK
What’s your most powerful sales asset?
The customer is the star, by asking questions, I change the focus from me to them.
Who is your sales role model?
I would say Steve Jobs for his business acumen and Tony Robbins for his personal attributes.
What’s one book that every salesperson should read?
Winning Ugly: Mental Warfare in Tennis--Lessons from a Master by Brad Gilbert and Steve Jamison
CONTACT JASON SWENK