In this episode, John Golden, Chief Strategy Officer at Pipeliner CRM, discusses how next gen CRM systems are evolving away from management platforms into tools that help sales reps close business. Among the many topics we discuss in this episode are:
- Why every sales organization needs a CRM system
- How the increased velocity of business in general demands more process and structure in sales
- How CRM systems need to evolve from being “command and control” systems into tools that help sales reps close more deals.
- Are CRM systems, in the form we work with today, in danger of becoming obsolete? And what could replace them?
- The essential criteria business leaders should use to evaluate and purchase a CRM system
If you’re a sales leader, sales manager, or sales rep, this episode is definitely worth the investment of your time to listen.